I'm a little bit excited season 3 of Offspring starts tomorrow night. I was tempted to watch the first episode when Ten put it up on Facebook but I thought I'd wait to watch it on the big screen at home. To get in the mood though, I decided to do an update to the 2 posts I did last year on Nina's apartment as they are the most popular posts I've done on the blog and I still get comments about the items in her home. Here's a quick guide to getting Nina's interior style.
1 & 3. Bed linen in Nina's bedroom is from Ink & Spindle and Spacecraft Australia
2. Couches similar to the worn-in one in Nina's living area can be found at Freedom
4. Nina's dining table has a mix of chairs including these chocolate Bentwoods - replicas at Matt Blatt
5. Owls - available from a number of places, this one is from Domayne
6. The feature wall in the dining room is from Pressed Tin Panels - it's their 'shield' design painted white.
7. I couldn't find the exact light Nina has above her dining table, but this one from Matt Blatt is very similar
8. The painting above Nina's bed is by artist Rosetta Santucci
Promo picture from Channel Ten.
I don't claim to be an expert on Nina's apartment so if anything I've listed above is not correct, let me know!
Did anyone else notice in the preview of the season that someone yells, "Nina, your apartment is on fire!" God I hope the pressed tin wall is OK. I suspect that if the apartment has gone up in flames (and its not one of Nina's dream sequences) Nina might be on the move...