Offspring: Nina Style

April 17, 2012

I'm a little bit excited season 3 of Offspring starts tomorrow night.  I was tempted to watch the first episode when Ten put it up on Facebook but I thought I'd wait to watch it on the big screen at home. To get in the mood though, I decided to do an update to the 2 posts I did last year on Nina's apartment as they are the most popular posts I've done on the blog and I still get comments about the items in her home.  Here's a quick guide to getting Nina's interior style.
1 & 3.  Bed linen in Nina's bedroom is from Ink & Spindle and Spacecraft Australia
2.  Couches similar to the worn-in one in Nina's living area can be found at Freedom
4.  Nina's dining table has a mix of chairs including these chocolate Bentwoods - replicas at Matt Blatt
5.  Owls - available from a number of places, this one is from Domayne
6.  The feature wall in the dining room is from Pressed Tin Panels - it's their 'shield' design painted white.
7.  I couldn't find the exact light Nina has above her dining table, but this one from Matt Blatt is very similar
8.  The painting above Nina's bed is by artist Rosetta Santucci
Promo picture from Channel Ten.

I don't claim to be an expert on Nina's apartment so if anything I've listed above is not correct, let me know!

Did anyone else notice in the preview of the season that someone yells, "Nina, your apartment is on fire!" God I hope the pressed tin wall is OK.  I suspect that if the apartment has gone up in flames (and its not one of Nina's dream sequences) Nina might be on the move...

21 comments:

  1. I was so in love with that painting!
    I very very nearly bought a similar painting by that artist, but decided in the end to not spend $4000 !
    I still love it though! Her whole apartment is cool! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, didn't realise her paintings are that much! They are lovely though.

      Delete
  2. I am SO excited that Offspring is back!

    I am so jealous of Nina's wardrobe and her beautiful apartment! Want want want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! I'm pretty sure it's going to look wonderful. Enjoy the fabulous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally dig Offspring, so many times I have imagined me doing what Nina does. Great show. And your right her apartment totally rocks, quirky owls and the wall panels, love it thanks for listing where they're from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I really hope the fire scene is a dream sequence!

    I adore the pressed metal wall too. Sigh...I want a pressed metal wall!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I haven't found anywhere to put it yet though!

      Delete
    2. Wahhhh, the fire was real :-(

      We had friends who had their reception in an old building with gorgeous pressed metal everywhere. I have almost as many photos of the place as the wedding haha!

      Delete
    3. That building sounds beautiful! As for Offpsring, I think Nina's place might be getting a makeover (if it is OK) as Darcy said something to her about this being a time for all new things...

      Delete
  6. I have no idea what kind of show Offspring is but the photo you've collected make it look really interesting!
    I'll definitely google it!

    Maria
    http://www.unidentifiedlifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love offspring!! Can you tell me the details about the number 3 piccy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the bed linen which was used on Nina's bed in season 2 and is by Spacecraft (http://spacecraftaustralia.com/products/bed-linen/w-linen-greenfennel/) :)

      Delete
  8. My mother and my brother's partner have been raving about Offspring, so I finally starting watching last night! Love it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  9. did anyone else LOVE the interiors of the new apartments Nina was checking out? Seriously BEAUTIFUL!! pics anyone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Sadly no pics of the apartments yet, just hoping we get to see a lot more of apartment she will be moving into in the next few weeks - it looks amazing!

      Delete
  10. i particularly loved (from what I can remember!) the older chunky wooden structures (towel shelves i think) mixed w the clean lines of white wall. ME WANTS it! i also hope we see more...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, just found your blog Googling the doona from this season! If you find out who made it, I'm seriously in love with it! P.s great blog:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any idea where the doona cover from Nina and Patrick's place this season is from??

      Delete
    2. It's from Nancy Bird, Anonymous - http://nancybird.com/shop/w12-cushions/quilt-cover/?option_id=1235.

      Delete
  12. I love this show!!! I have paintings similar to this one, much cheaper!! : )

    ReplyDelete