- New windows (in white) - being installed in May;
- New front door (in white) - being installed in May;
- Possibly reversing the colours on the verandah posts;
- Painting the garage door surround grey to blend in with the house (the surround was eventually fixed after the door company initially stuffed up the install);
- Repainting the driveway and path leading to the front door and the roof (in same colour);
- Adding grey to the front fence to tie it in with the new house colour;
- Plantation shutters (in white) for the 2 front rooms.
At the moment I think that while the grey looks good, it needs more white to really make it come to life. The new windows and door should make a big difference with that and once those are installed, we'll see if anything else (like maybe the bench seat) will also need a colour change.