Nina's Apartment {Offspring} - Updated!

July 1, 2011

By far the most popular post on this blog to date has been the one I did recently about Nina's apartment on Offspring (which you can read here).  On Monday night's episode we got to see a little bit more of Nina's apartment than usual, so in honour of all Offspring fans -  who love the apartment almost as much as the show itself - here are some extra shots to see out the working week.
A wider shot of the entryway, where you can see the furniture to the right of the entrance

One of Nina's owl friends - remember when Billie abducted the collection in Season 1?
The galley kitchen

The lounge room

The TV area at the other end of the lounge room  - love the white sideboard used as a TV stand

The second level -  I don't think we've seen this before

A close up of that gorgeous pressed metal wall

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these amazing pics - I adore Nina's apartment, and this is the best collection of photos of it I have seen to date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cakelaw, I was excited we got to see so much more of the apartment on Monday night and I think these photos capture it better than the first lot I posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone know where the leather lounge is from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love these pictures! Especially love the press metal wall and living area!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the entrance!!!

    I am so behind times :( didn't know what Offspring was so had to google it *shy*

    B

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was searching Brunswick real estate listings and found that the apartment used as Nina's is for sale: http://www.domain.com.au/Property/For-Sale/Apartment-Unit-Flat/VIC/Brunswick/?adid=2009685699

    ReplyDelete